Saturday, February 15, 2014

True Cost of Medical School: My Personal Story






The crux is: If we are doing rotations in 3rd and 4th year, why the price goes up so much. IF anything, it needs to be cut by about 10-15,000 dollars in 3rd and 4th year.

I am not sitting in lecture listening to professors in 3rd and 4th year. My biggest goal in life outside of being a good doctor is to lobby congress and the US government to reformat tuition fees for medical schools in the future.

As a 4th year, I know what I want to go into and I have 2 more months of required rotations and paying incredible money for these. It's not a matter of seeing how the system works, I have seen that all through 3rd year and half of 4th year. They fail to realize the financial impact on us as students.

3rd and 4th year of medical education tuition fees needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment